2AM Restless Thoughts

/
0 Comments
Sleep deprivation - is the condition of not having enough sleep; it can either be chronic or acute. A chronic sleep-restricted state can cause fatigue, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness, and weight loss or weight gain.

You can go on days without eating and survive with water only. But sleep is the ultimate reset button our body permits us to do every single day of our waking lives. It's as if this is the only anticipated moment we have in a day to recreate ourselves anew.

I believe that each sleep is a kiss of death and a hug from the subconscious that we all must go through in order to be functional beings during the day. However, restlessness is its main enemy that no matter how you desire to relax, it's there to question you and to keep your eyes from shutting off.

Being sleep deprived is the worst feeling in the world. I am seriously torn between reality and the idea of being in a dream. I float, I wonder, and I question more. I am all over the place and I think this is an experience that once in awhile a person must experience in order to be in that REALity.

See, when emotions are all over the place and your thoughts are hard to gather in a basket, you make everything seem so fast paced. Sleep deprivation makes you think that everything is just passing through, that no moment is going to be better than where you are currently standing.

Time is fleeting.

Sleep slows time down, without it we're just moving beings who are floating in this great big reality.

Kiss me now sleep, hug me and tell me that everything's going to be OK. Make me feel refreshed for a new beginning. Make me look forward with great spirit and courage. Make me understand more.

I am ready to get off from reality and ride your wonderful train of floating thoughts and never ending possibilities. I am ready to travel to places and meet people and creatures in my mind. I am ready to be taken into your rabbit hole of wonders.

Come now and comfort me.


No comments:

You're very much welcome to share what you think about my posts but please don't butcher me. :))