Dear Universe

/
0 Comments
Oh hello dear,

Your mind seems to be troubled.
Your heart seems weak.
You soul is faltering.

What have you done lately?
What have you done that pain is seen through your eyes?
What have you done that joy is no longer on your face?

My dear child,

I hope you get to learn this. Over and over.
You are wonderful.
You are wonderful.
You are wonderful.

You are a piece of me that I cannot take away.
You are an important speck (if that's what you think).
You are not just flying by. You are soaring high.
You are in fact gliding through instead of flightless.

Dear little one,

Everything is going to be ok.
Everything will be alright.
If not now, it's going to happen soon.
At the right time, right place, right sequence.

I just want you to: TRUST, LET GO, and be QUIET
No need to prove yourself to anybody.
No need to try and save everything.
No need to understand all the moments that you call confusing.

Because in the end, CLARITY is no longer beyond you.
Grasp it. Choose it. Live it.

Again and again wonderful child,
You are beautiful.
You are creative.
You are important.

I love you and I'll always be here for you. No matter the call.
Be it in gratitude.
Be it in anger.
Be it in frustration.

I am sending my vibrations of LOVE and PEACE in your heart.

Sincerely,
Unknown


No comments:

You're very much welcome to share what you think about my posts but please don't butcher me. :))